- What does it mean to be careful about how you live?
- How have you seen people live in unwise ways? What are ways you might be unwise about how you live?
- What do you think it means that the "days are evil?"
- How does the phrase "carpe diem" (seize the day) fit with Ephesians 5:16?
- What things can/should a Christian do to seize the day?
- What kinds of things can a foolish man not understand?
- With what does God want us to be drunk? What do you think this means?
- How should the Holy Spirit be altering your reality?
- What kind of attitude should you always have toward God?
- What things might keep us from always being thankful to God?
- What should you attitude be toward other Christians?
- Practically, what does that mean?
- What is one area of your life that this passage has spoken about? What do you need to change?
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Wisdom, Drunkenness, Foolishness, and More! (Ephesians 5)
Use Ephesians 5:15-21 to work through these questions. For each question, look first to the passage for the answer, then add your thoughts after seeing what Scripture says.